In order to ensure your request is researched in a comprehensive manner, a wide variety of resources are utilized. These include:
References to domestic and international journal articles, papers, books and conference proceedings.
AAPG Foundation Energy Resources Library:
- Complete collection of AAPG published materials
- AAPG affiliated societies’ publications
- Eighty-five geoscience journal subscriptions
- Current geoscience books and maps
- Energy related reference books, dictionaries, bibliographies
- Petroleum statistical reference sources
- Worldwide petroleum industry directories, and geological societies directories
- Other material of interest to petroleum geologist
When appropriate we search the Internet to ensure you receive the latest information available on your topic.
We can direct you to possible sources of documents or information not available through our library.
Service specific to your needs
- Standard searches/48 hours
- Expedited searches/same day
- Searches structured to meet your exact needs
- Geological database searches
- Photocopying available (some limits apply)
- Electronic files – when available.
We specialize in
- Geologic information on specific geographic areas
- Potential hydrocarbon exploration areas
- Mature petroleum producing areas
- Subject searches
- Field and case studies
- Bibliographic searches
Terms on which material and information are supplied:
The American Association of Petroleum Geologists Foundation (“Foundation”), a nonprofit scientific corporation, provides the public with the services described in above. The Foundation makes no warranties or representations concerning and the person making the request to the library has the sole responsibility to determine whether (a) the material and information provided are appropriate to the request, (b) any other material or information, current or otherwise, is available, and (c) any of the material or information provided is accurate or complete. The Foundation shall have no liability, for negligence or otherwise, to any person with regard to any material or information provided.